- All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All entry fees for Teams and/or Sponsorships are due immediately upon registration.
- NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED BEFORE OR DURING THE SHOOTING EVENT. NO EXCEPTIONS. No alcohol will be served to shooters during the tournament. Beer will be available for shooters after they are finished shooting. No one is allowed to handle firearms after consuming alcohol.
- Safety glasses and earplugs are required in all shooting areas.
- Ammo is NOT PROVIDED. 23/4″ shells, shot size #71/2, #8, and #9 ONLY. If your team is not providing ammunition, you must bring your own or purchase ammo from American Shooting Centers.
- Gun actions MUST be kept open and unloaded except when in the shooting stations.
- Scoring will be by team, using the Lewis Class system. In the event of a tie:
- HOA awards will be determined by a Score Card shoot off
- Lewis Class awards will be determined by a score card shoot off
- You must be present to win the door prizes.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to win any of the firearms. All firearm transfers will be governed by applicable Federal and State laws in effect at the time of the tournament.
- No changes to flight times will be made after Friday, March 6, 2020.
- Inclement Weather: The tournament will go on rain or shine and no cancellations will occur prior to tournament day due to weather. In the event of severe weather on the day of the tournament, the MTS Houston Sporting Clays committee will communicate any changes to the schedule with all team captains via e-mail, and at the event. In the event the tournament is cancelled due to Inclement Weather, the tournament will not be rescheduled. No refunds will be provided in the event of tournament cancellation.
- MTS Houston Section reserves the right to alter or cancel any part of this program, refuse entry or cause withdrawal of any shooter or team, if conditions warrant.