Over the years, MTS Houston Section has played an active role in attracting bright and promising engineering students into the Oil & Gas industry via scholarship programs and networking events. Now the Section has taken the next step forward in bridging the gap by starting the Young Professionals committee.
Please click here to view the Young Professional Brochure. (PDF format)
If you are interested in being a part of MTS Houston’s Young Professionals committee, please contact Jida Nabulsi for more information. Link in at Linkedin or visit us on Facebook. Let’s begin to bridge the gap.
The purpose of the Young Professionals is to connect young graduates/engineers with MTS Houston. Some of the goals of the committee will be to:
- Specifically target, attract and retain young professionals into the Marine technology industry.
- Promote growth and exposure for young professionals through MTS-sponsored training seminars and events.
- Expose young professionals to key projects, industry leaders and companies.
- Identify resources and tools to enhance careers.
- Provide mentor/mentee relationships within MTS Houston, and work with MTS